Infinium Spirits is a family-owned spirits company known for igniting brands and accelerating performance. Founded in 2005 and based in Aliso Viejo, California, Infinium Spirits specializes in the import, sales, and marketing of its distinctive portfolio of brands.
We know how to work with family-owned companies because we are a family-owned company. Our company heritage dates back to 1888 and continues to this day. We’re successful because we take our partnerships seriously and we nurture our relationships for the long-term.
WE BUILD ON TRADITION AND BUILD BRANDS
We have a portfolio of brands with history and heritage that matches our own: Corralejo Tequila is able to trace its origins to 1775 and the Seagram’s distillers date back to 1857. We compliment these with high growth brands across multiple categories such as Templeton Rye, Zaya Rum, Malfy Gin and Kerrygold Irish Cream.
WE HAVE STRONG BELIEFS AND VALUES
- We are a family run company with 131 years of history
- We have a culture of integrity and of doing things the right way
- We form long-term partnerships with the right brands
- We drive performance and results
WE MOVE WITH PACE
- We are fast and agile
- We trust our instincts and keep things simple
- We make the right decisions and make them quickly
- We take risks and embrace new thinking
- We are accountable for our results
WE WORK WITH PRECISION
- We are precisely focused on a tight portfolio of high-growth brands
- We are focused on the proven growth drivers for our business
- We pursue long-term innovation to enhance our portfolio
- We build brands for the long-term